Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gaiam TV


This post is the first in what I hope will be a series of posts that encourage creativity, inspiration, and a bit of relaxing “me” time. Since the New Year is still early and resolutions are still somewhat relevant, I had to share an exciting find. Gaiam TV is a dream come true. The site which is currently offering a free trial to new members. I am a fan of yoga and stretching to loosen up my muscles after a long day in the classroom, but get bored with the same old DVD routines. Gaiam TV, which is an online streaming library, has a ton of different options for yoga as well as one of my favorite stretching routines, AM and PM Stretching. Plus, with health videos focused on living well, I am able to feel good about my indulgence. With workouts by favorites like Rodney Yee and Jillian Michaels, I found myself hooked early on. I can stream a workout whenever it fits into my schedule and know how many of my friends could benefit from this. I was so excited to share my find with you and hope that it helps you find a little bit of relaxation and enjoyment off the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment